Lessons On Self-Love - Bk2 Ch1 - Summary of Self-Love

Previous

Example of Starting Self-love, and Why Do It!


This is a very brief summary, of key points from my Self-love book.  Which was done for a specific person!  However, this may bring a little clarity to some people.

This was an impromptu message about Self-love, done due to a new facebook connection.  I have been starting to help people, as sometimes total random strangers have sometimes come to me out of the blue (out of the blue is just, an expression meaning out of nowhere).  Many of my posts are done by me connecting to others and helping them, or them helping me.  I feel this world works very differently than many people think it does.

The lady I connected to is Garima, from India, and this is not her real name. 

I have left this as a discussion, as Garima, was very open and honest.  And therefore very spiritual.  Also, I left some of her English slang, to show that in a country where English is not the first language, she obviously had a very good command of the English language.  

Image from https://us.organicindia.com/education/organic-india-blog/cellular-self-love

More to come, this is a work in progress....


Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

Next


Go to the Index

No comments:

Post a Comment